Fall Into Me Advanced Review Copies #comingsoon

Are you a reader who loved Crash Into Me and wants to be considered for an Advanced Review Copy of Fall Into Me? I'll be opening up the form soon, but I'll announce it first in my newsletter, so sign up today to find out the minute the form goes live!

Just visit http://mad.ly/signups/91132/join or fill out the form in the left sidebar to sign up for my newsletter! If you sign up, you could be one of the readers chosen to receive an Advanced Review Copy and get to read the next book in Tristan and Nina's story before it releases on November 25!

And be sure to validate your newsletter subscription so Mad Mimi knows you signed up and not someone else. Only validated subscribers will receive my newsletter (Mad Mimi is serious about spam and respecting the wishes of people).

Remember too that if you aren't chosen this time, you could be chosen for future ARCs, so don't miss out!