What A Year It Was!

We've come to the end of another year, so it seems right to take a look back at the past twelve months. I began January 2013 as a full time college history teacher with lots of plans for my writing in the future year. I wasn't sure how I'd fit it all in, but I had big plans. I ended the year saying goodbye to my teaching job and saying hello to writing full time.

It's been an incredible year.

In the spring, I began writing Crash Into Me. I fell in love with Tristan and Nina by the time the first chapter was finished, and by the time the book was complete, I knew there would be second and third books.

I can't express how incredible the reception has been for Tristan and Nina's story. I have the greatest readers in the world! In the first month after its release, Crash Into Me hit the USA Today Bestseller List (and it hit it a second time in November!). I get emails and messages every day telling me how you love their story (and how eager you are for Give In To Me to be released). It means so much to read those, and I can't say thank you enough.

So what's in store for 2014?

I've made the decision that I'll release Give In To Me on my own instead of shopping the book and series around NY, which I was worried would take too long. I've consistently said that book would be released in early 2014, and I wanted to keep my word to my readers. I can't wait for fans to finally see Tristan and Nina get their happy ending.

After that, I have a new series planned with three sexy brothers I know readers will fall in love with. I'm considering a spin off from the Heart of Stone series too. That one will focus on Jordan. I'm also thinking about a novella after Give In To Me since readers have asked for more Tristan and Nina. And the audiobooks of the Heart of Stone series have already begun production, so I hope they'll be released in the new year too.

Thank you for a wonderful year. The best is yet to come!