One Year Later...Tristan and Nina


I've been so busy lately writing and editing in Surrender and Possession that I almost forgot the anniversary of Crash Into Me hitting a major bestseller list. One year ago on September 26, Crash Into Me hit the USA Today bestseller list. I have to tell you I still can't help but smile when I think about that day. None of my books had ever gotten close, so it was a huge thrill for me. Since then, the Heart of Stone books have hit that list and the New York Times Bestseller List (which was an even bigger thrill--there was crying that night LOL) and under my Gabrielle Bisset name I've hit both lists with Blood Avenged in a box set this past July.


It's been one hell of a year. I've been approached by agents, publishers, other authors, but through it all, it was that first Nina and Tristan book and the first bestseller list that got the ball rolling. So to celebrate, I'm giving away a signed copy of Crash Into Me to one commenter on this post. I'll choose the winner on Wednesday, October 1 and the giveaway is open internationally, so everyone can enter to win!

Good luck, and thank you to everyone who helped make my books such a success!